Storm Balance Jacket is developed for cross-country enthusiasts who keep on skiing even when the wind blows fiercely across the tracks. This warm and stretchy cross-country ski jacket features a windproof front panel that contains 50% recycled polyester while the back is made of 100% recycled and brushed polyester fleece to ensure excellent body-temperature management during low-intensity skiing in stormy weather.
In addition, light quilted padding at front provides extra warmth and comfort. Comes with ergonomic design and pre-shaped sleeves that ensure a comfortable fit, two zippered front pockets and reflective prints/tapes at front and back.
Product Details + Features
- Elastic, lightweight and windproof fabric at front and back with 50% recycled polyester.
- Brushed fleece in 100% recycled polyester.
- Quilted light-padded front and back for warmth and comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Reflective prints and tapes at front and back
- Two zippered front pockets
- Front body & Sleeves: Face: 100% Recycled Polyester, Back: 100% Polyurethane
- Back Body, Padding & Lining: 100% Polyester