We only ship to addresses within Canada from our warehouse in Montreal.
- Orders placed after 2 pm EST weekdays, on weekends and holidays, will be processed as soon as possible.
- Please allow 48 hours for order processing after order placement, especially during peak shipping seasons. (Black friday, Christmas, Boxing week, etc)
- Tracking information is automatically emailed 24 hours after the order is shipped.
- We cannot gurantee shipping timelines at this time.
- In the event of a lost or stolen package, keep track of your package through your tracking information emailed within 24 hrs of shipping. Please be aware of estimated delivery times and be available to receive your package.
Cancelling an Order
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Customer Service as quickly as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject:
CANCELATION OF ORDER #0012345
If the status is still in process, we will be able to cancel it. If the order has already been shipped, we unfortunately cannot cancel it.
All products returned to Craft Sports must be in perfect condition.
The product will:
- Have all of the original labels and tags
- Be in original packaging (with the original hanger if applicable)
- Be as clean as when initially shipped
- Have no unusual odors or fur/hair
- Be tried-on over underwear for hygienic reasons (Bike Shorts for example)
- Product must be complete (both pairs)
Returns must also meet all the following requirements:
- Be requested within 30 days of original receipt
- Provide proof of original receipt from craftsports.ca
- The following cannot be returned; worn washed damaged or altered items, final sale items, briefs, boxers, undershorts, underpants, chamois
All final sale items (40% off or greater) are final sale and not eligible for return. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning a product to Craft Canada. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
*Craft Sports reserves the right to refuse returns that do not respect these conditions upon inspection and ship the product back to the customer at their expense. At our discretion, we may impose restocking fees.
To start a return you must meet the requirements stated below:
1. Contact customer service with proof of purchase to get an authorization number
2. Send prepaid shipment via UPS, FedEx, Purolator or Canada Post
3. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing
*Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with a return.
**Returns without an authorization return number cannot be accepted.
We do not process exchanges. You can however request to return your items as per the above return policy, to the address above. You will receive a refund back to your original form of payment and you may place a new order at any time.
Warranty + Defective Items
Please do not send damaged or defective items back to Craft. For warranty related issues on items purchased directly from craftsports.ca that are within 1 year of date of purchase, please contact email@example.com for review by providing pictures of the item to be warrantied, a brief description of the issue and copy of the original receipt.
Approval of all warranty issues are at the discretion of Craft Canada's customer service.
Warranty related issues on items purchased through an authorized Craft dealer need to be directed to the original point of purchase.
Defective items that fall under Craft Canada’s warranty policy will be replaced with the same item free of charge, if that item is no longer available, we will attempt to replace it with a similar item or will offer you a credit of same value towards another item.
The warranty does not apply to the following cases:
- Normal wear resulting from the use of the product (scratches, paint and graphic wear, rips, tears,degradation caused by UV rays, pilling, snags)
- Damage caused by abrasion against surfaces such as a velcro strap, zipper, shoulder bag, backpack or wetsuit
- Damages or failures caused by abuse, negligence, damage caused by chlorine or salt, poor care or maintenance, transformation, modification, accident and/or improper use
- Damages caused by an impact or fall.
If an order is refused at the door during delivery, it will be returned to our warehouse at the customer's expense. The same outcome will occur if the package is undeliverable because no one is home during the multiple delivery attempts, or the package is not picked up from the local post/courier office after a certain number of days.
As two different promotions can be held one after the other, no price adjustment will be made on previous orders. The indicated prices are subject to change without prior notice. Discounts on selected items are in effect while supplies last or until the end of the given promotion. Note that the promotions may vary between the Canadian, American and International websites.
Monday - Friday: 8am EST - 5pm EST
CANADA – 1-833-312-7725
US - 1-978-524-0032