We only ship to addresses within Canda from our warehouse in Montreal.
- Orders placed after 2 pm EST weekdays, on weekends and holidays, will be processed the following business day.
- Please allow 48 hours for order processing after order placement, especially during peak shipping seasons. (Black friday, Christmas, Boxing week, etc)
- Tracking information is automatically emailed 24 hours after the order is shipped.
- We cannot gurantee shipping timelines at this time, due to the pandemic.
- In case of a lost or stolen package, keep track of your package through your tracking information emailed within 24 hrs of shipping. Please be aware of estimated delivery times and be available to receive your package.
Cancelling an order
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Customer Service as quickly as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject:
CANCELATION OF ORDER #0012345
If the status is still in process, we will be able to cancel it. If the order has already been shipped, we unfortunately cannot cancel it.
Craft stands behind its products, therefore if you are unsatisfied with your purchase please read the following policies regarding returns to Craft Canada.
|All final sale items (40% off or greater) are final sale and not eligible for return.|
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning a product to Craft Canada.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
The product will:
Have all of the original labels and tags
Be in original packaging (with the original hanger if applicable)
Be as clean as when initially shipped
Have no unusual odors or fur/hair
Be tried-on over underwear for hygienic reasons (Bike Shorts for example)
Product must be complete (both pairs)
Returns must also meet all the following requirements:
Return requested within 30 days of original receipt.
Proof of original receipt from Craftsports.ca
The following items cannot be returned:
worn, washed, damaged, or altered items
final sale items
briefs, boxers, undershorts, underpants, chamois, (bike shorts and bibs with inner pad)
Craft Sports reserves the right to refuse returns that do not respect these conditions upon inspection and ship the product back to the customer at their expense. At our discretion, we may impose restocking fees.
Start a Return
- Meet return requirements stated above
- Contact customer service at: email@example.com with proof of purchase to start return process.
- Send prepaid shipment via UPS, FED Ex, Purolator or Canada Post
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Return Shipping Address:
Craft Sports Canada
17550 Trans-Canada Hwy
Kirkland, Montreal, QC
IMPORTANT: All returns must contact customer service and acquire a return number before sending the product back to Craft Canada. Otherwise we may not be able to process your return, and cannot guarantee a refund.
Please do not send damaged or defective items back to Craft. For warranty related issues on items purchased directly from craftsports.ca that are within 1 year of date of purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for review by providing pictures of the item to be warrantied, a brief description of the issue and copy of the original receipt.
Approval of all warranty issues are at the discretion of Craft Canada's customer service.
Warranty related issues on items purchased through an authorized Craft dealer need to be directed to the original point of purchase.
Defective items that fall under Craft Canada’s warranty policy will be replaced with the same item free of charge, if that item is no longer available, we will attempt to replace it with a similar item or will offer you a credit of same value towards another item.
The warranty does not apply to the following cases:
- Normal wear resulting from the use of the product (scratches, paint and graphic wear, rips, tears,degradation caused by UV rays, pilling, snags)
- Damage caused by abrasion against surfaces such as a velcro strap, zipper, shoulder bag, backpack or wetsuit
- Damages or failures caused by abuse, negligence, damage caused by chlorine or salt, poor care or maintenance, transformation, modification, accident and/or improper use
- Damages caused by an impact or fall.
We do not process exchanges. You can however request to return your items as per the above return policy, to the address above. You will receive a refund back to your original form of payment and you may place a new order at any time.
Refusal of a package or wrong address
If an order is refused at the door during delivery, it will be returned to our warehouse at the customer's expense. The same outcome will occur if the package is undeliverable because no one is home during the multiple delivery attempts, or the package is not picked up from the local post/courier office after a certain number of days.
Pricing Policy/ Adjustment
As two different promotions can be held one after the other, no price adjustment will be made on previous orders. The indicated prices are subject to change without prior notice. Discounts on selected items are in effect while supplies last or until the end of the given promotion. Note that the promotions may vary between the Canadian, American and International websites.